My name is Mrs. de Graaff and it is my pleasure to welcome your child into my 1stgrade classroom.
I hope you had a nice refreshing summer! I am looking forward to meeting you and your child soon!
I have all of the basic items that your child needs to begin the year. The only thing that you need to supply is a backpack. Below you will find my classroom wish list. If you could donate some of these items throughout the year, it would be appreciated.
I cannot wait to meet you! I am so excited for what’s in store for us!
Mrs. de Graaff
Classroom Wish List
- ***Regular size water bottles 16.9oz***
- ***Snacks-Large containers- fish crackers, graham crackers, cheez-its, pretzels, granola bars, popcorn, fruit, etc.
- Packet of Pencils(we go through these very fast)
- Boxes of tissues, (Needless to say, hygiene is important)
- HuggiesBaby wipes, (again good hygiene.) We use lots!!
- Disinfecting wipes, (we want to keep the students healthy)
- Batteries AAA
- Arts and crafts items: googly eyes, stickers, feathers, rhinestones, etc.
- Treasure Chest items: party favors, dollar store toys
- Dry Erase Markers, reams of paper
- Playdough, game board games, toys (for Friday Fun and inside recess)
- Colored pens, markers, colored pencils,
- Anything you think would be useful for the students.
Thank you so very much! JJ