My name is Ms. Olmos and it is my pleasure to welcome your child into my 1st grade classroom.
I hope you had a nice refreshing summer! I am looking forward to meeting you and your child soon!
Below you will find some school materials your child will need for this year’s fun, and exciting school activities! I cannot wait to meet you! I am so excited for what’s in store for us!
Classroom Supply List
I have taken care of most of the students supplies.
All students need to bring the following:
- Backpack (all students need to bring one daily!)
The following list is for classroom donations (optional):
- Package of Large Glue sticks, (we do lots of cut/paste projects)
- Packet of Pencils (we go through these very fast)
- Boxes of tissues, (Needless to say, hygiene is important)
- Huggies Baby wipes, (again good hygiene.) We use lots!!
- Disinfecting wipes, (we want to keep the students healthy)
- Snacks (large containers are ok.) pretzels, graham crackers, fruit snacks, cookies, Oreos, popcorn, cheese balls, apples, carrots, crackers, Cheez-it, fish crackers, healthy snacks, etc. Students cannot concentrate and learn if they are hungryL
- Bottles of Water, (students need to keep hydrated without losing instructional time)
- Large/small erasers
- Arts and crafts items: googly eyes, stickers (stars, rewards, etc.)
- Elmer’s glue, hot glue rolls, rhinestones, bingo dobbers, etc.
- Treasure Chest toys: party favors, etc.
- Highlighters, reams of paper,
- Dry Erase Markers, micro fiber cloths (for erasing)
- Playdough, puzzles, gameboard games, toys (for Friday Fun)
- Colored pens, markers, colored pencils,
- Anything you think would be useful for the students.
Thank you so very much!